Improvements to iEdison Reporting and Document Search Capabilities
Several iEdison enhancements were implemented on Monday, August 1, 2016. These were in response to requests for more flexible options to create and download reports of an institution’s Edison data; and to ensure alignment between Bayh-Dole compliance requirements and an institution’s own records.
The search screen has been redesigned with improved functionality including the following new features.
- When creating and downloading a report on Edison inventions, you can:
- Query by Primary Agency or by Supporting Agency
- Specify multiple statuses to be included in the report.
- Select what data fields you want in your report.
- Specify the order in which data will be presented in your report
- View the Invention Disclosure Document or Invention Other Documents from the Generate Invention Report output
- When searching for documents in Edison “Other Documents” are now included